Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Second post.

Went to Coro for lunch today. and bumped into SZE. eek. He was busy on the phone so the rest of us sat at another table and daoed him.-_- Orch was fun. Need to conduct volkmann sectionals though. My first solo was DAMN GOOD (compared to the previous few I pulled off.) My second wasn't though.....><


Yesterday's LAN session was nice. Minjun topped the score table; I was right behind him. Score one for cellos!^^ and I PULLED OFF THE FIRST KILL ON ZHIXIANG. The supposedly unkillable pro. Although I lost my life in the process. BUT IT SHOWS I MADE IMPROVEMENT=p


Bought batteries on the way home. Two old ladies in the shop. They were speaking in some dialect. I can understand some dialects but I can't speak any myself. Don't ask me why. Anyway. The gist of the dialogue. 1)Wah what a large guitar. 2)That's not a guitar it's a cello. From the violin family. Looks like a violin other than being larger-sized. A more detailed description would have been better. But hey. At least SOMEONE can identify it. And if an old lady knows what a cello is, shame on all you youths out there who know nothing but guitars and singers.


one minute I'm ok. Then the next I feel like crying and I just break down and bury my head in the pillows. But no tears come. None.


Why?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home