So, I woke up at 9.10 to Tianyi's call finding myself late for the meeting...Discussed handover stuff and plans for the future. Must remember to get a copy of the inventory list from Calvin or Helen. Must remember not to sleep at 4am next time.
Had lunch at Oishi pizza. Zhiwei Tianyi and me had to leave early for YO but anyway the rest of them couldn't finish their food and we were quite full anyway. Tried unsuccessfully to flag a cab. Lo and behold Sihan drove past us in a cab and we koped a ride off him. Says the first thing he noticed was my cello case. One good thing about having to carry a large instrument around... Not that I don't like it. It's just a physically tiring necessity.
Tommy complimented my hairstyle! The funny thing is that the hairstyle I wore for the entire day was the one I woke up with.
Then went to Dunjie's house for bbq. Was very tired and not in such a good mood by then... that's why I ended up practising cello there. Say anything you like, but it's still my most effective way to de-stress.
And I'm going to be owling to watch Live Earth on ch5. There's just too much going on for me to lie down and sleep. Unfortunately for me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home