Saturday, November 22, 2008

I know I am not good enough.


But I do what I can.


I do my best. When it matters.


Behold, I am the last!


If it is not given to me to be first
Then it is given to me to see that none fall behind.


The position of first is not given?


Then I say, I chose not to be first. For with the image of great power comes great responsibility.


With the image of great power comes great annoyance.


I may not - will not - be the mover of mountains. But I will hold up my end of the mountain.


Do not attempt to imitate.


For ruined I am, and ruined will you be also.


How many of the talented will admit they are talented?


How many of the talented know they are talented?


How many of the talented think they are not?


How many will fit into two or more of the categories?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home