Sunday, November 05, 2006

...and the fate of two years lies in the hands of today.


I'm happy to say I didn't waste my chance.


I'm in. SNYO.


I thought I screwed my auditions. Out of tune and all that. But apparently...


Sightread and blundered through most of the stuff today. Need more practice at home.


Now, to make some friends-and find some old ones in YO.


Ate at prata cafe with Alan and Tiap. Everyone was reading everyone's messages. XP


...surreality of all this


I actually passed an entire year, with all these events and excitement?


wow. that doesn't look like me.


-------------------------------------


...it must be terribly painful, not to be able to follow your dream.


I'd thought...we'd be making good music together, all the way till the ends of our lives;


I suppose, it won't be the case now.


tragic indeed...the mighty is brought low by a fatal flaw within himself.


I don't know what to say to you. I'm just sad....that someday, you'll have to give up your music and go, elsewhere....


...It's tough giving up a part of your life. Isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home