Monday, May 28, 2007

The near in blood, the nearer bloody.


-Macbeth


Must stop giving people the wrong ideas. My actions often lead others to believe what isn't true. Like my late night phone calls to people like Alan and Albert. Parents complained about those.


About time I really blogged about events. Physics lecture in the morning. Then Physics tutorial. Slept through the first hour and figured I couldn't take any more so I left to practise. Was going to have lunch with Albert but that genius ran off without me and Man Lok. So it was a tiny group of 3 cellists and a violinist who went out to eat later. We arrived back in school in time for sectionals. Then combined rehearsal which stretched all the way until 7. Dinner at Curry Wok. Food is good but it gets boring after some time.


Bus home and got a haircut from my dad. He's no professional hairdresser but he's pretty good. Now, to get 50 bananas for the ensemble by tomorrow... let's just hope I don't go bananas looking for them. Concert day. Really hope we don't roll over and die cos this is one of the BEST (if not THE best) batches of musicians HCSE has ever seen. It'd be a pity to waste it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home