Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thanks to Kevin for the new recording of Shostakovich Cello Sonata up here(and for teaching me how to upload it too.)


I need practice. Badly.


You know when writers get inspiration they just can't wait to scribble whatever they have out for fear that it'll disappear? Same thing goes for me. I can't wait to try out all the new ideas I got from listening to recordings today... BUT I LEFT MY CELLO IN SCHOOL.


And I'm going nuts because I have nothing to play on. Bah shouldn't have listened to Dunjie and left it in the strings room because I'm going back tmrw...


Oh, and I hate Satie's Bureaucratic Sonata. I have no idea what Diyou sees in it. Cute? I think the Clementi Sonatina it was based on was way cuter. I don't see how anything so distorted and deformed can sound cute. Unfortunately I'm going to have to study it for my A-level music. Thankfully, Pulcinella sounds much better.


And Diyou hates that piece. GRRR. There just isn't any point of agreement.


------------------------


((monologue))


can't you do anything right, BY YOURSELF, for once?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home