Enough.
I am sick of having my mind played with.
Yes, yes; it's a side effect of the exams. Temporary insanity. We all get it.
Now, that is known ALSO as a side effect of being in love...
But I'm pretty sure that's not the case here.
Since when have I been sane, anyway?(No, I'm not permanently chasing after girls. There are more productive uses of time than that.)
There is some irony in going totally crazy before exams - and when they're over, people go totally crazy AGAIN.
So, there should be no difference for me -- RIGHT?
Yes, I know, all the other posts may say different stuff. But the fact is, I am stressed - I'm just trying to delude myself that I'm not. Which works - sometimes.
How deluding myself works when I know I'm trying to delude myself -- well, I did say I am a little insane, right? I can sort of block off connections in my head - not totally, but somehow - and it sounds really ridiculous here but it's the best way I can put it.
The cellist resolves to practise more after exams are over.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home