Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I miss my cello.


I miss my home.


I miss my friends.


I do NOT miss my school.


In that hierarchy.


I'll be writing the story of my cello soon. Posting, rather; I've already had half of it written. It's all I can do now, and it all sounds so hopeless, even though I know my cello is in good hands - well, not that experienced yet. But I trust my junior. And I trust our teacher.


When stuff's been taken out of your life it leaves an empty hole behind. And finding a replacement often isn't possible; because those things are part of you and you of them, you are irreversibly changed by them. And yes, I fear the change and what I will become - because I have no idea which direction I am walking in.


But one cannot turn back the clock. Therefore I return to my principle: don't waste time thinking too much, just move on. Unfortunately, this principle doesn't address anything at all but the course of action.... and is much easier repeated than carried out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home