REAL practice....
Practiced till I kept nodding off during my break. Lack of sleep from last night didn't help too. But the octaves made impressive progress.
Now, a few things draw my attention.
1. I need sleep. Will go sleep in another 15 or so.
2. Left thumb is aching from the octaves. Time to give it a rest too, that's only fair. Maybe I'll stay away from octaves tomorrow.
3. Various arm muscles are aching from bowing and fingering. Came home and found I couldn't do any pushups due to this. I'm probably too tense, or maybe just overworked... physically speaking. Now that's something to work on in place of the octaves!
4.Sign up for driving lessons. Now.
5.Friday is GGday. Double show.
Everything's organised and going well... I just need a bit more time before I can cut loose. Tomorrow's schedule is standard: transcribe the whole morning, practise the whole afternoon, and return home for a good rest.
End post.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home