Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Mugging for bio test tmrw. Been doing it almost the entire night. While directing my little brother's playing for his exam tomorrow.


The guy in charge at his exam centre is such an idiot. NO I do NOT want to go and study theory there THANK YOU. He chases us out saying "you'll disturb the people having exams inside" even though their stupid exam room door is supposed to be soundproofed. And then he just goes back in and starts banging on the piano.


#@$%....


Stupidity knows no boundaries.


And I thought I was good at being lame. Well on the other hand yes I AM good at being lame. What my class did for the play was beyond lame.


Will probably go get some cello practice later. Even though it's 11 already.


no end of mugging-


darkness.


listen to the music of the night.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home