new blogskin.
Ok, I know it doesn't fit me EXACTLY, but it was the best I could get considering my lousy knowledge of HTML programming, as I have stated many, many times before.
这些年一个人
风也过雨也走
有过泪有过错
还记得坚持甚麽.....
-excerpt from song "朋友"
Chan says he wants to send me for Grade 8 next year. Whatever he wants, I guess. It's fine with me.
Today I went LANning with Guanhui and his two friends. Lost all three games. Did best in the third. Would have had a better score if Guanhui's friend hadn't kept stealing my kills.
Then I met Alan and koped his fries while he ate at KAP. Visited his school, he showed me around. IT'S A DAMN BIG PLACE. And they have more space than they need.
--wtf the student bassists have enough space to put BASSES in their lockers??
(pardon the vulgarity, it's just an expression of surprise)
Went to the library and Alan borrowed a disc with Haydn's Cello Concertos 1 and 2 and Boccherini's Cello Concerto(not sure which one) in it. All by Du Pre. Brought home a Brahms Cello Concerto solo and orchestral score. I generally don't like Brahms but I read through and I think this is an exception.
Will be experimenting with bow length on Haydn today. It's something I rarely take notice of.
That's about all for now. Tired.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home