bloody stressed, juggling all the forms, audition and exams;
my class and teachers aren't helping. homework stacks are really thick
screw it; it's only so long before I have to start eating into the increasingly large amounts of study time to get my music out.
it's not like I like to solo and be the extra, odd guy out all the time; I simply have no choice, given what people are and all those circumstances. I guess there's no choice but to accept this.
I've never been much good at talk. I prefer to write and compose. But I don't know where to start.
I'm just too self-centered. And stand-offish; I just can't connect to people. If you look at my class and I, you'll see where I spend most of my time. Outside. And there are certain people, who I think are just not worth the bother. Their very manner irks me. I'm biased too. I discriminate. When I'm strongly against it. And you, my friend, simply shake it off with a laugh; all those biased jokes I mercilessly threw on you.
I am everything which I hate, and as day after day passes, I become even more repulsive to myself.
Do you all need me to explain the concept of diffusion to you?
See, I can't go for very long without talking studies. Neither can anyone? Because every year, in September and October, for two months, the souls of people die and they become robots for one-sixth of the year. They walk willingly into their coffins and re-emerge two months later, thinking it's good for them.
I say, this is forced labour.
Oh yes, and did I mention that it totally screws your social life left right and center?
Don't say I'm pushing the blame because you all know bloody well it's true. I'm not substantiating with examples because some of them might offend people.
So what are you all going to say now? That I'm self-centred and can't have everything my way? Yeah, I know that. I can't possibly be in control of everything.
But when I'm forced to do stuff that isn't ideal in my thinking, I get pissed. Who wouldn't be?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home