Sunday, November 05, 2006

Zhixiang's dog is plain CRAZY.


Went to his house with some other orch ppl after lunch at Seoul Garden yesterday. Yeah I skipped YO, but my old orch still means more to me than YO. To me, YO's just a place to learn after all.


Picked up a book in Kino called Cello Technique. Had me stuck there for a full 20 minutes before I finally decided to go and meet the orch for lunch. 15 minutes late. I WANT THAT BOOK. Anyone have $75 to lend me? And it's only about the size of my copy of Artemis Fowl. Overpriced, perhaps? =(


Zhixiang's sex-crazed dog tried to hump __________. I'm serious!!! wth.


And that was after we got locked out of the house. Everyone ran out and the door slammed. For the rest of the night we played piano and violin, Uno Stacko, and watched shows behind the cover of playing Super Mario(at least everyone else did. Now, I wonder why they did that.


Then Zhixiang's sister and her boyfriend came in and introduced this game called Munchkins to us. Our game went on for impossibly long and Fungi ended up impossibly late for his trip home. Then again, so did everyone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home