a sore throat, a sore thumb, and a sore head
too much practice, perhaps? I can hardly push the space bar with my thumb anymore. The sore throat's been irritating too. On Thursday I was at zx's house with Bert Fungi and Tianyi(yeah for some reason she decided to come and drop in on four guys' entertainment.) Munchkins and Halo. My pistol skills are still rather good. But sniping-wise Zhixiang takes the cake. Didn't seem to prevent me from running a 8 kill streak though.
After the visit bert fungi and i went to longhouse to eat.(tianyi left earlier.) ate noodles and everyone said they hadn't had enough. Fine, we crossed the road to shop& save to buy some snacks. And I just had to pick a stupid apple to buy cos I couldn't eat anything else due to my sore throat. Spent 10 minutes arguing about whether I had to weigh the apple before I bought it, then asked the staff. -_- Then I spent another 10 minutes running around the building looking for a toilet to wash the apple in. Once again, totally missed the obvious solution of asking a shopkeeper.
Me:(in chinese) Could you please tell me where the toilet is?
Shopkeeper: *points across road*
Me: *groans*
So I had to cross there so I could wash and eat the stupid apple and cross back to take the bus. For a total of 4 crossings and a lot of time wasted.
Sore throat is a lot better now but still there. Hope it'll be gone by tmrw.
Just spent about an hour mugging chromatic octave scales and I still haven't got even ONE shift perfectly in tune yet. Damn irritated.
That's my factual description of events. Practically zero crypticality.
...and I read sarah(SNSO)'s poems today. They all rhyme. That's ok i suppose, but I prefer stuff that doesn't. Zero restriction poetry is more fun. Unfortunately, I doubt I'll ever have the capability for that.
People are starting to get lamed out by my cold jokes. Score one for me.
I give up. All my obscureness and lameness has to come naturally. Can't think of anything right now. So I shall end this post, just like that.
Great. No finishing line either. Wth.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home