dont panic. dont panic. everythings under control.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
that was fun. =p
Bah I doubt I'll be playing hearts for some time. Just keep losing game after game. It's horribly demoralising. And I have better things to play anyway. Such as bridge. =p
Did I mention I can't shoot the moon for nuts?
...actually, I wouldn't do anything for nuts. I'm allergic to them. -_-
Yet another night of owling. I'm sort of getting used to this.
Cold-blooded tortoise prefers to walk around and be lazy in the cool night. Daytime events just make my blood boil....(yeah, tortoise is a reptile and therefore its body temperature varies according to the surroundings.)
Cold-blooded tortoise nearly froze over too.
Camp starts...on Monday? I think. I bet some people are very eager to meet SNSO. Methinks, I just go there and play. It's not my camp after all. And get in some metronome practice if possible. I have no other business there.
Then YO camp. Oh man. Two of these in a row.
Currently considering if I should post my blog URL on my MSN nick. Well, what have I got to lose?
only the unspeakable stuff

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home