Saturday, October 13, 2007

How ridiculous that I'm back so soon.


...I am SO not impressed with a certain person...


you come to my house without even calling first. First thing you ask for is my mum. Always. You come here for my parents' karaoke sessions and sing(as everyone else does) horribly out of tune and off-beat. Then you bang on our piano without permission.


you sound like a bloody ELEPHANT on our piano. Everything that comes out is ff, horribly martial, and without any sense of emotion whatsoever. Your rhythm sense is screwed beyond belief, your harmony SUCKS, and you come and ask me whether I know this song. Honestly? I don't think anyone knows what you're playing at all.


Nothing destroys my inspiration and concentration like bad music can.


And no thanks for your chemistry knowledge either, mr. know-it-all. I'm not going to drink my own piss just because "it's good for health".


And stay away from my mum.


what was a bad joke is now a reality show


There are times when people call me Snake. Due to my year and month of birth. Not many people do though. But till now, I've been a rather harmless one.


I want acid and venom, both at my disposal, now.


I burned bridges for my cause.


I'm being robbed of all that I want, but nobody's taking my cello anywhere.


Sometimes, you need inwardly civilised barbarians to rid civilisation of its inwardly barbaric civilians.


A song from the really old film the Land Before Time...


I watched it maybe 13 years ago. The melody's been in my head since then and it recently surfaced. Then I thought of the lyrics.


Wonder if anyone has the mp3 file? I'd like to hear it again...


If We Hold On Together


Don't lose your way
With each passing day
You've come so far
Don't throw it away
Live believing
Dreams are for weaving
Wonders are waiting to start
Live your story
Faith, hope & glory
Hold to the truth in your heart

If we hold on together
I know our dreams will never die
Dreams see us through to forever
Where clouds roll by
For you and I

Souls in the wind
Must learn how to bend
Seek out a star
Hold on to the end
Valley, mountain
There is a fountain
Washes our tears all away
Words are swaying
Someone is praying
Please let us come home to stay

If we hold on together
I know our dreams will never die
Dreams see us through to forever
Where clouds roll by
For you and I

When we are out there in the dark
We'll dream about the sun
In the dark we'll feel the light
Warm our hearts, everyone

If we hold on together
I know our dreams will never die
Dreams see us through to forever
As high as souls can fly
The clouds roll by
For you and I



Someday in the far future, I hope there'll be a cello carved on my gravestone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home