Some photos of events past. I don't upload from my phone regularly so I'm going to drop in everything from some time back.
Bring your own banana - Artemis event. 07S6F's ice-cream creation(which we had a hard time finishing afterwards)
One more photo of my teacher's cat. Hans would win any cute contest Hans down XD though he isn't very clear here.
Oh NO! It's the fishtank door! Smashed to pieces by evildoers. Who could be capable of such a despicable act? Yes, it is the one and only JEREMY LIM of 07S6F! Innocent citizens had better watch out - a new supervillain is on the rise in HCI...
(an attempt to write Adriel-style. He did it by accident, of course. For the uninformed, Fishtank is the small 'cafe' in our school with air-conditioning and glass walls(hence the name "fishtank"))
Fishtank after the incident. Notice the absence of glass door in the doorway.
HCSE in fishtank as an alternative rehearsal venue when Sarah decided we all lacked practice. Students got something just a little louder than "quiet and relaxing music" while we were there. Which explains the lack of customers.
See the small crowd of Council people? One person spills water before MAF(Mid Autumn Festival celebrations), 20 people running around frantically with newspapers. They managed to do it to the other side of the performance mat about 5 minutes later too.
MAF(and everyone celebrating then) dancing under the light-up. Pretty impressive dragon, though I spent a few weeks before watching Council from the strings room and wondering if it'd ever get off the ground. I'm not much of a party animal so I prefer to stay high above the action and watch everything.
That's all I have for now; my camera wasn't good enough to get a clear picture of the MAF fireball. Maybe next year.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home