I can't put my finger on it, but there's something wrong
maybe it has been for a long time
I question why things have to be done the way they are done, now. And yet my own arguments crumble before my logic.
I would wish for better, from, and resultingly for, you guys.
Unfortunately, one who has never been taught how to fight cannot match the seasoned boxer.
Sheltered lives, all of us. Many have never even looked tribulation in the eye.
My flag flies - but my reach is limited.
Tortoises are defensive creatures by nature...
We may lose. But it is appalling how the mighty have fallen, extinguished as easily as a candle in the wind.
Someone, anyone, even myself! But I do not move...
I do not seek our victory, but our strength. Is even that unattainable?
Defeatist attitudes aren't helping.
Seriously, who came up with the stupid idea of IP in the first place?It was created to allow us to learn more things.
Instead, it has robbed us of the ability to study and learn seriously.
How does one expect to perform well for exams without the experience of the O levels?
The O levels forced everyone else to learn how to mug, and to start mugging. Most IP students either cannot force themselves to mug or are unaware of the better ways to study things.
And on top of that, our foundation in subjects is weak as we do not know the subject matter as well as the O level people do.
And it has deprived many other excelling students of their rightful places in the top schools.
I came into my current school not deserving my place as a student there. It's now my task to earn it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home