It has got to end sometime.
The one who takes up impossible tasks falls hard.
If you ask me, the whole thing's a really ridiculous phenomenon. What purpose does it serve? I'm not even sure if it results in more happy people than unhappy people.
I'm laughing at my stupidity in having screwed up again.
Wasted, I say. Wasted. I always manage to aim too high and never hit the target. Not even, and least of all, with my bow in hand.
And now, back to my life - or what should have been my life.
Edit: It's good to know at least, that I'm making improvements; that I'm making better use of my time, and doing things more effectively. New stuff to be learnt every day - I've made ziqiangbuxi my own motto(at least for the time being, for this inconsistent mango-crazy cellist who finds tortoises, snakes and lizards(I know Zhiwei's jaw is going to drop here, if she reads this) cuter than the common dog or hamster.) I can't honestly proclaim myself to be good at anything, but I'm on the way - the only question is how long it takes me to get there, if I ever do.
Tomorrow I'm going to get into camp early and start practising - even on lack of sleep if I have to. The games should wake me up.
I discussed determinism and fatalism in class last year with the other Lit elective students. Yes, I don't believe in fate, but what's to stop me from taking a fatalistic approach to things once I've done my best? I've tried(and am trying) to tip the scales in my favour, so all that remains is to sit back and see whether I've pushed(or am pushing) enough.
Right now though my logic is telling me I'd better go and sleep so I can make my practice more effective tomorrow. Must remember to analyse each problem as I encounter it and then use the correct method to clean it up - too many times I've seen other people (and myself too) using sledgehammers with screws.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home