Monday, May 19, 2008

It's been 2 weeks of weird dreams for me. Maybe attributed to me getting really exhausted.


Here's last night's.


I'm one of the many humans that are being held in captivity by these aliens(don't ask me what they look like) who landed on Earth and ran out of fuel and became the typical tyrants ruling over us. So I'm participating in this escape attempt and I run past abandoned blocks of flats(because the aliens have gathered everyone to stay in a different place), and somehow we got discovered at the last minute and a ship(don't ask me what it looks like either) takes off and starts chasing after us with this highly destructive laser beam. I woke up while ascending an overhead bridge(why on earth would I do that when there weren't any cars?)


On the bright side, it's nice to have some interesting dreams after months and months of dreamless sleep. I remember about one of them every half a year on average - for the length of the day following it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home