Sunday, March 23, 2008

so why is it that all of it is what I would do myself, also?

on the other hand, how much of it matters?


----------------


I wonder if there's really a need to think so much. I've read(and heard) some stuff that I don't really understand, (or can't be bothered to go and learn all of it) but much of it is so deep that I don't think of such things normally.


I've noticed that I wonder about a lot of stuff.


My mind works faster than my typing, and by the time I finish my typing I forget what I was thinking of. Testament to my trademark style of messiness; I work better with my stuff all over the place; I can recall points but never all of them at the same time(unless I'm mugging for a test).


I just can't express what I want to say now. My vocabulary fails my thoughts.


And it's the day before Physics. I don't have time for this.


I'll just leave this as some part of what I was thinking about. Whenever I see discrimination occurring as a result of supposed intelligence differences(and certain other situations), it pains me. If only people could see things from the other point of view; they would perhaps better understand the other side of the issue. I try, but it just leaves me torn between two mortally opposed sides, not knowing which is better - the one which can prove it is better, or the other one which doesn't spend so much time proving stuff and isn't so easily affected by others.


I want so much to prove the folly of a certain group of people who have caused me(and many of my peers) much pain. But the problem is, by acquiring the ability to prove them wrong, I also prove their success by rendering their teachings functional.


I really do hate it when people say I'm smart. There's always that stigma that comes with the term.


And there are times where "smart" is a far more damaging insult than "stupid".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home