Can't sleep again. Good thing I book in late tomorrow. I think everyone wishes they were back in school now... especially when they go through the jungle regularly now. I try to keep up. I'm training.
Why me, I wonder. But the answer is plain. Me, because no one else would be more suitable for the position(except one or two who aren't taking heavy loads right now.) Not many would appreciate such a life as I would.
Hm. Finally remembered some stuff to blog about. The totally EPICFAIL jacket search.
20th April. T'ang Quartet performance. Istana show. I wanted to go watch the quartet but my name wasn't swapped out for Ryan's so I had to go for the show. In black jacket. And I realised this the night before... so, it was a busy morning. I woke up, went for lesson at 10.15 after a trip to Westmall to return library books and top up my ez-link at about 8.30am.
I started looking for the jacket at about noon.
After realising the jacket was STILL with Run Xian, I thought of calling up:
-Alan
-Albert
-Zhixiang
-Fungi
-Remus
Alan said he didn't mind lending but nobody was at home to lend.
Albert was in camp and the maid probably wouldn't be authorised to lend his jacket to me.
Zhixiang? Stuck in BMTC and who knows if his family would even be at home. I don't have his house number anyway.
Fungi didn't have a black one. -.-
Finally, Remus said he could bring another one... so I'd be wearing his cheap jacket and he'd have to use his expensive one.
With that settled, I left for camp.
1:20 pm on the bus outside school. Hmm. If I went on I'd probably arrive half an hour early... so I decided to get off and visit my juniors.
CONVENIENTLY, Run Xian had just finished lessons... so he ran up to the boarding school and got my jacket back. Amazing how things work out. So I called up Remus again... after meeting Fungi at the bus stop.
Probably the busiest morning I've ever had for a long time.
Back to today. I have no idea why the unmentionable face of a certain unmentionable person was on top of the chief clerk's stack of unmentionable application forms, but it was.
OK enough I'm going to sleep. Better to do stuff tomorrow morning.
i know i'm missing something, but what on earth is it?
Footnote dated 4/5/09. I have decided to reveal the identity of the unmentionable person. Who is none other than..... Gui. ><
Totally unmentionable.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home