Monday, May 18, 2009

"The phenomenon of music is given to us with the sole purpose of establishing an order in things, including, and particularly, the co-ordination between man [sic] and time." - Igor Stravinsky


A few things to think about.


Damn right good music's better than sex (quoted from unnamed conductor.) Not that I would know, but it's certainly better than waiting for it(again not that I spend alot of time waiting for it. It's not worth the trouble and who ever said it was good, anyway?)


Now, who was it that said that a good offense is the best defense?


and here the search for the foundation


Idiot. The best way is to win without even having to offend or defend. Read Sunzi's Art of War. And a small condition would be appropriate here: this only applies when winning is everything.


Thinking off page....


How do you stop your opponent from occupying the high ground?


And then if he has claimed the high ground, what do you do?


Fair enough. Voila, I have my answer.


Now for the practical test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home