Thursday, March 24, 2011

The stars smile upon us.

If we decide that they do.

Piecing it all together, bit by bit. Freedom versus regulation. And now I know freedom is a pretty scary thing. Being freed of responsibility means, effectively, freedom of anything worthwhile doing.

So it's time to get the work going and strike some chords. Pushing the clock back, sleeping earlier each day, finding new things to work on, making money. A choice. To sit on top of or away from the world.

It's time to experiment. No competition but oneself. Pushing for the best. Inner focus. And always observation.

Optimism does not quite become my writing style of short sentences. No matter. I'll hit each day knowing I'm doing my level best, and to heck with the writing. Actions speak louder than words. And music almost, if not just as loud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home