Fluxx is fun.
I'm wishing I was in 4N instead. 4M never has any card games or stuff. And the 4N atmosphere is so relaxed and fun. Not like my class. So pressurising.
Anyway, Fluxx is this new game where you draw cards, play cards, and achieve goals. The goals generally consist of fulfilling a certain requirement of the cards you have, and they are themselves cards. This means that goals change from time to time, so you have to stay versatile and not concentrate on one thing. And to make things worse, you can change the rules by adjusting the number of cards each player draws, plays, and is allowed to keep during his turn.
I lost both the games I played. What'd you expect? I'm new, after all.
Bro's piano exam was today(hope he passed), bio test was today.
Some people are stupid and some people are blind. And there's no point getting angry at them or screaming at them because they won't realise it anyway. Yeah, before you say it's the pot calling the kettle black I do have my own moments of stupidity too. But at least I make an effort to avoid looking like an idiot.
Bah. Can't dump too much down here now. It doesn't do a thing to help me. I could write a diary. But I don't think I'd ever get around to that.
when life gives you lemons.... fire them right back and make sure someone's soaked head to toe with lemon juice by the time you're done.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home