First week is over. Orientation group 32 has officially dispersed... save for one last meeting for dinner on Monday. First practice is on the 10th. I will be skipping the CCA orientation to play with the orch...hopefully i will have my new bow by then. Tchaikovsky serenade.
It is really weird being in JC. So many people I don't know. But then again, there are familiar faces everywhere. And as usual... whenever I need to chill. There's always the strings room. It's all going to be home to me.
Turns out I'm allowed to cycle to school. There's even a bicycle rack. No fun.
And this blog isn't really difficult to find. So I think I have quite a few unannounced visitors. Only thing is they all don't dare to tag cos my tagboard stagnated loooong ago. And I'm too lazy to add a visitor counter. After all, the point of this blog isn't the visitors. It's here so I can express my opinion.
So it's time to famliarise myself with the school rules. And bend a few of them.
Fingers aching from octaves. Yes, I'm still mugging them. They're crazily tough to get in tune.
I'd like a good pianist that can play along with me. My little brother isn't good enough and while Tian Ji has some significant achievement, he only reaches his peak after months of practice. Of course, it's not a necessity. But being a pianist myself, i prefer the harmony to be present.
Really have to work on that vibrato.
Wanted to play Starcraft. But I couldn't find the installation disc so I'm stoning on the com now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home