I always say what I mean.
I won't throw any vulgarities around for now. But I say, unashamedly, I prefer to remain here, practising my cello, going around with strings people(even mugging sessions), rehearsing for gigs, getting CIP hours and simply slacking off and reading a book, rather then to go to Thailand for 3 days for a totally useless holiday.
Hasn't anyone grasped the fact that my way of de-stressing is through making music?
About the only good thing I can see is that I might be able to add one more Hard Rock Cafe shirt to the small collection I have.
In fact, all the packing for the so-called holiday and keeping track of stuff is more likely to pressurise me than anything else.
My parents just HAD to force me to come along. I told them from the start I wouldn't be interested, but they bought the plane tickets anyway. Very well, I have to go but I don't have to like it. This trip is a major dent in my practice AND mugging schedule. I'm packing a bag full of books and I'm sure my Chemistry notes are going to be much more interesting than anything the tour guide(if there is one, I can't be bothered to ask) has to say. If you ask me I think all I'm going to pick up on the trip is irrelevant facts.(No, I'm not referring to my notes. Even those are more useful than what I was thinking of.)
I am very irritated and I'm not going to hide that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home