Saturday, August 25, 2007

Notes on arpeggio notes.


The starting of my Beethoven sonata(the D major arpeggio up) goes out of tune occasionally. But I fixed that problem recently.

Double-stopping the notes seriously helps. I spent half an hour on arpeggios before I tried that method and everything fell into place surprisingly fast. Double stop each note with another note in the arppegio in that same position and adjust. Then continue. Didn't take me long before I was playing a good D major. I didn't have that much time to practise the rest though...


Currently having fun semi-slacking and yet knowing it's been a productive day since I have summarised my Electric Field and Gravitation notes into 2 A5 pages. (Don't try to read them though - there isn't a single person in class who can.)


Maybe I should just make a journal instead of having this blog. And it doesn't matter if I leave the book lying around because no one will ever take the trouble to painfully decipher my handwriting word by word. I could use it like a code.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home