Would like to thank everyone who sent me messages about my exam, either well-wishers or those who asked how it was after it was over.
Namely Audrey(both NYSE and HCSE ones), Huifen, Manlok, Brittany, Yongchuan, Eunice, Albert, Philip, Helen, Tianyi, Zhiwei, Mr Teo(my ex-piano teacher)(edit: and Kevin over MSN about 10 min ago) and any others I may have forgotten to name here. I feel so important. Hopefully I can get a distinction.
The exam went rather smoothly, apart from a mess-up on my arpeggios, and a certain someone whose exam was before mine, smsing me IN THE MIDDLE OF MY DEBUSSY CELLO SONATA... *ahem ahem* but I wasn't affected, thankfully.
Got a Romantic period waltz for aural. I knew the composer, I just did, but somehow I ran into a mental block on the exam day.
"Uh...Mendelssohn?"
"Well, I suppose that's possible, but for piano?"
Shit.
"CHOPIN!!"
Then there was Teachers' Day celebration. One of my classmates commented that my solo was good!
The only problem was....WHAT SOLO? I didn't have one...
Jumping to something totally unrelated, I had some weird dreams last night. People say dreams reflect what someone's always thinking about during the day. I don't usually dream, but I won't hesitate to kick anyone who concludes with that information that my head is empty.
Anyway, I was away in this foreign land, and when I came back, I left my wallet behind. For some reason, I got very depressed over my ez-link card and my IC... Perhaps a worry about identity theft? =S
Then there was this one on a ship. It was a large storm, and the ship felt like it was about to sink any moment, there were waves coming over the deck. I was on deck, with my cello, and a violinist from my batch, from HCISO. He said stuff to me but I don't remember what, or even who he was... But from the impression I got, he's probably either Alan or Philip. Anyway, I was holding on to my cello for dear life, very afraid to lose it...(well who's surprised here?) A lot of people's belongings were being swept away in the waves, and I ran around the cabin looking for my friend's violin... I didn't see it, and I never got any indication of whether it was safe or not because I ran straight back to my cello.
Yup, I do hold on to my cello in hard times... it's my source of inspiration. And my batch of HCISO guys do mean a lot to me. I suppose it does make sense after all.
Have no more weird stuff to recount so I shall end this post.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home