Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Once again, seeking solace in the silence of the night.


Just what do I expect to find? There's nothing out there....

----------------------------------------

So much to say, so little to be translated. There's a lot in my head that won't translate into any language I know. The musical language does broaden the range of expression, but my command of it is still not too good. It's like me walking around the City Hall area. I can get to any place anyone names(well, ok not all of them but quite a fair number of them) but if I'm asked for directions, I can't supply them.


I'm definitely a strange person. The number of times I've been affected deeply in my life, I can count on the fingers of one hand. The result? Only one term describes them: renaissance.


I don't even know how to define myself apart from being an aspiring cellist who can't communicate well. With a knack for jokes. Oh well some questions aren't meant to be answered - but which ones?


Of course, I could be writing total gibberish given the fact that it's 3am in the morning and I make progressively less sense as I get tired. Having finished my book (the second one in two days, I'm a reader who goes in for the plot of a good story) there's nothing else to do but wait for next morning so I can get some practice in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home