Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Recently, I find myself at a loss for words. Might be so many events happening all at once, so quickly, and I'm short of time to do, to say; or at least that's the feeling, or many, that I'm getting, and it all rolls together and coagulates into something that's more and different from the sum of its parts, and it's easy to calculate that (a^2-ab+b^2)(a+b)=a^3+b^3 but not so easy to see exactly how a^3+b^3 is derived from (a^2-ab+b^2)(a+b). And yet, I do less, but I'm not a multitasker, and faced with so many things at once I'm rather unable to cope, being one to focus on a single job and get it done.


and the thing is, I really

and I

to everyone, after I'm gone

but

looms ahead

and there's not enough of

within and without

so will I be able to

or will I

hindered, encumbered

however

I

You

It

always there when needed

showed me the way

how can this be

end

it's not time

yet it must

why?




because

me

you

everyone

together

apart

good

bad

long

short

to make or break

harmony

melody

pulse

war

dance

serenade

waltz

elegy

tango

three knocks on the door

and the finale.




straight off the top of my head, which is by no means complete. I'm worried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home