Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Haha.


That's not meant to be sardonic, or over-enthusiastic, or bored, or just a space-filler... suffice it to say that while I'm not depressed or in a fantastic mood, I'm in a good-ish sort of mood, and happy enough with that.


Looking forward, looking back.... what, can't go back? On we go then! No sense crying over milk, whether spilt or drunk and enjoyed.


Work was done today. Not as much as I'd like but I'm happy I didn't do nothing. I won't be touching chem MCQs again for a while; I'm averaging a 36/40 which is way past the A. Physics...hmm yeah that might be a problem. I'll spend a bit more time on it, and then Maths needs the Statistics portion to be completed. I'm not so worried about the rest of it. GP...yup, will need more practice, have been putting it off for some time. Music's mostly over. All I have to do is keep reading.


It's 1.30 am and I have school tomorrow. But I'm nocturnal...(insert image of me staring at the moon)


Happy with theme apart from one slide. Variation 1 needs practice on intonation. Variation 2, clarity. Variation 3 will have to wait, looks like I'll be delaying lessons. A levels, I'll say. Memorised some aluminium equations; memorised the terms for proteins, and there's separation techniques now to take care of. I'll pack my bag and finish it in bed. Action dissolves. Back to observation... there may come the time when I need to make yet another move. Not now. Not today. I've done enough. Now for hibernation in the world of books... and move on to other events.


There's that decision to make, but yes or no, it all comes down to the same thing. I'm not worried.


A small list of things to do... when exams are over.
Dota till I drop.
Next, Starcraft 2 till I drop.
Cycle to ZX's house.
Go for as many events as I can and enjoy them all. This means prom, strings chalet, movies, concerts...everything but the holiday overseas which I have never liked. How strange it is. I stay away from most people in general. Uneasy around them. Noticing how every single conversation is strained. But at the very same time, the rest of my world revolves around people. Without them, life would be mostly meaningless; well, to make it completely meaningless, you'd have to remove the music. Classifications. Hmm.


Ha ha ha.


And this one, if you can picture an old man laughing when he is amused, looking back at the young and their idealism, and their follies, and their lack of experience, and remembering how he was once like them...


I never was once like them. But it's because I'm not one of them that I'd laugh like that. And this is only the beginning, the first twenty. When I'm old, I'll have a lot more to laugh about.


Life is simple, really. Without the influence of networks and sticky webs to tie oneself down in...


Eat, but not excessively.


Sleep, but it doesn't matter when you get it, as long as you get enough.


Work, and do that which is necessary.


Have fun, and take every moment to do it when not engaged in the first three.


Do not worry about the past, for it is gone and nothing can be done.


Do not worry about the future, for one puts in all one's effort and nothing can be done outside one's own limits as defined at the present point in time.


That's all I'll write today. I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home