black.
a colour devoid of colour, the signature of evil, the image of the unknown.
For the cool and the depressed. But this is something else here.
Screw the circles! With luck, they are broken. And this, a sense of discontinuity - breaking the weave - the fabric disintegrates -
so let's burn it, burn it all down, throw the ashes into the sea, as if it never was -
THIS IS THE END. And still I stand witness, as I have witnessed the rest.
Wealth, when lost, can be rebuilt.
The wise man builds his house on a solid foundation -- Mine, was on a bed of crumbling sandstone!
But as always, one lives and learns.
In construction, everyone plays a part.
In destruction, everyone must play their part too.
Leave no ruins. Leave no reminders. Let no one remember what has happened here. For this is now the past, and must never have a bearing upon the future.
the wrecking ball moves to crush the remnants, sweeping all aside in its path.
I turn my back, and leave for a better life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home