Saturday, December 27, 2008

Well, as a musician I'm most at home among musicians. And the most fun I have is undoubtedly in all those rehearsals. Where everyone knows each other - or at least a fair number of people - and jokes are aplenty - especially musical ones.


Here's one. It doesn't sound funny in writing but played out, it was priceless.


*conductor cues*
*nobody comes in*
*conductor looks down to study score wondering if he did something wrong*
*conductor looks up again*
*trumpet starts blasting*


Ah well. Always fun to learn together.


so which is the more powerful?
when both come together, that will be the day I won't be able to walk away...
but somehow, it is not really there.


Acknowledged, and I maintain velocity.


the patchwork phenomenon;


the coalesced construct.


a thousandth of one from a thousand and one


to create the unduplicable.


metal and wheels are heavy, but solid.


Does forced laughter turn into genuine laughter? Is it only genuine laughter that may signify mirth?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home