It wasn't until I started sending the Merry Christmas smses out that I realised how many friends I actually had. True, less than most, but they're still valuable. My phone bill's gone down the drain and I don't really care either.
I'm counting my blessings, and I'm happy for all the good stuff that's been thrown my way. I'd thought this Christmas would be a distant one away from everyone, but it's not that bad...just different. But preserving the Christmas spirit all the same.
people gather, and people disperse;
for each friend one loses, one must gain others.
and those who stay alongside you through the years are the ones to be treasured most.
Oh well. It's a two-sided thing as with all interpersonal relationships and nothing works if either doesn't want to make it.
So, if it doesn't work, one either tries to make it work... or in the event that it still doesn't, one moves on. Or one loses out on the potential of the future.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home