Saturday, April 27, 2013

Was feeling tired, overwhelmed.

came back and decided it'd be the day i took out the 40 minutes to listen to DT's 6 degrees of inner turbulence.

Realised I typoed inner as innocent. Something I hoped for(in general, not in the music), maybe.

Overture, nothing to say here.

Always loved the sort of rush feeling that comes with the first section; flying past everything. Can identify with it very well even though I'm quite sure I don't have this one. Or do I? Maybe a bit? Who knows? I'm not going to bother to go check for real...

Enjoyed the second section, can't relate, never been in that situation, hope I never will, hope nobody ever will.

And can't find words to describe third and fourth... don't want to spend the time going through.

Would talk about fifth but... nah not today.

Every time I get analytical I lose the feelings, all of them; only left with grinding gears drowning out everything else.

one of those days i spend wishing i wasn't here

maybe not gone, but anywhere but here

lost in harmonies, taking me away...

Maybe happiness is just oblivion. Or maybe that idea's just an illusion.

Yeah, life is worse to other people, I shouldn't be complaining...

Just don't want to lose what I feel, because it's part of me. Even if people think that I should know better than to feel that way... perhaps it's a choice after all? possibly.

enjoyed my 40 minutes elsewhere. now, not so much.

screw facades.


I see something in a second, I feel something in a second. I take the next two hours to analyse what happened and don't always come to a conclusion.

Could say I don't understand humans. Or I don't understand myself?

Let's throw this out into the void and hope I get an answer, for which there will be none.

Maybe I'm just afraid to put it somewhere where I might get... not an answer, a response, and one that I don't like.

But yeah i think most answers would be fine as long as they really are answers.

me; sign up to do something i want at the moment and when i finally do it i wish i was doing something else.

Because times have changed. Because I have changed?


Too fast then.

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home