today was damn zhai.... Open House... the band was bloody loud lar. Cut us off in the middle of Shostakovich. Of course we were pissed. CO also bu shuang. so what we did.
1)Lend CO our mikes
2)Lend CO our cellists
3)Lend CO our bassists
4)Add violins to their erhu section(i think)
We made so much noise the band packed up and left. LOL
OK will try not to flame anyone on this blog. So I will just say we got damn pissed having the band playing underneath our orch room all the time and spoiling the atmosphere.
Naturally, all were happy to get their own back. THREE CHEERS FOR CHINESE ORCH
After that went LANning. Zhixiang brought a group of pro friends and played against the rest of the orch ppl. Traitor-_- but the first game went really well. I teamed up with Man Lok and before we even got our main hero-killing skills we'd raked up 3 kills between the two of us. Heh.
My character wasn't effective against the opponents' so I lost the second match. Badly.
Two kills on Zhixiang. And both were set up by me. =D
Went for dinner with Albert. Zhai lar... I was halfway home when he told me to come back for dinner. But he walked all the way to my house later so I guess that makes up for it.
Shouldn't have eaten the spicy tom yum. My stomach feels a bit uncomfortable now.
I don't think I'll post a really long one on the Sweden trip. Too time consuming.
Ok ok. No italicised monologue, crap, whatever this time. That stuff should be put behind me.
Will get to Lenard regarding the JC orch practice schedule. I'm going over next week. Can't imagine myself going a week without music.
Zhixiang has just asked. We're going over next Wednesday. Yay

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home