I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:)
And just in time for my EOY exams too. Well it can be considered a silver lining of sorts. But this cloud was so black the silver lining hardly mattered.
What matters is that I'm past it already. From now on, only a memory....
Hah. Today at sabbaticals. FEW CRAP. VERY FEW.
I played a bit of Haydn for them. Scales were a bit out of tune. Guanhui did his exam piece=S. Anyway we crapped our way through our first day of sound waves.
I got way too happy over my 144 score. Now everyone's poking fun at me because of it. When will I ever learn. Marks don't mean anything; they are an inaccurate assessment of performance. Proven when I got totally thrashed by certain people I shall not name.
I realise my piano playing is absolutely full of flaws and bad habits. How about that? But cello is a chance for me to start anew. So far, I've corrected most of the bad habits I've had? Apart from my tendency to lift my fingers too high off the fingerboard which I'm working on.
Yes, I'm damn dao. I generally ignore strangers. Totally. Because I get nervous. And then I can't do anything well at all. I do know how to relax better now but it's not foolproof.
Oh yes. Evelyn's party. Surprise was so spoiled=p her parents SMSed her instead of her friends to tell them to come early. Wasted. But it was fun. What with the poppers and all. Albert and I shot two of them simultaneously behind Alan and Ezra and they jumped. It was really funny.
Alicia(I think her name was) tried to organise some games for everyone to play. Was rather unsuccessful until we came to Polar Bear. Then we only had time for one round. And the genius guru Brittany was voted out in the second round. Of all people, she had to support Yingjie's elimination instead of one of the bears.
Fooled around with the musical instruments till about 10 with Alan and Emily(Evelyn's sister), then Evelyn's father drove me home and dropped Alan and Bert off at the bus stop.
Must work harder if I am to make a living out of my music.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home