I have to admit, I'm still broken-hearted over what happened.
Thing is, most people don't know anything about it. I need some breathing space here, actually. And I'm not likely to find it in a school full of people mugging for EOYs. I wouldn't say my life is in a mess. Though my homework isn't really in on time for a lot of stuff. Not since July.
I honestly can't say how soon I'll recover. So the point is, here I look it in the eye. And I know now exactly what is going on. Now to make the most of it.
So many people, behaving as if they haven't been hurt before. Which they haven't. And it's a good thing really. To those, I hope they won't ever have to; to the others that I see, I feel your pain.
Truth is, we play with forces not many of us understand. I'm not wise enough myself to know all about them. I wonder how many are. There's just too much I still don't understand. But I hope I will. Someday.
In the meantime, I'll just play along with the game.
And happy birthday Bjorn.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home