Screw it, I know my blog reads like shit. All the angst(as you all you all would term it) and other crap. Maybe I should just quit blogging altogether. I've been so damn depressed for so long I think I've probably forgotten how to blog happily. Or maybe I never did know.
Can't decide whether it's a screwed-up life or a screwed-up me, or both. Doesn't anyone take a cellist seriously? My mum just koped my cello to use as a display ornament. That's my companion out there, HELLO? But most people don't really understand that.
The world isn't round. Neither is it flat. It's a cube. 6 identical square faces staring at you wherever you go.
I'm lagging behind everyone can? And don't say I'm good at studying because my academic subjects don't mean a @#$% to me other than being instruments helping me to get into JC and study music. And rejoin an orch. I miss orch practices. It just doesn't feel the same when you play by yourself. In everything else I'm lagging behind.
At least I'm not a total zero and a robot like I was in the past. That life was simple. But it was boring, and I enjoyed it because I had no idea what the meaning of fun was. I knew everything, and understood nothing; that's what comes of too much mugging.
you people don't see anything at all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home