Amazing Race today. Zzzz.
Only got to the 2nd station and completed half the task. That was to find stickers pasted around Turf City. On the first station.....well let's say a councillor lost his marbles and asked us to find them. We did and then walked around a stony path 8 times. The entire group. I could have sped through but waited for them.
Then it started raining and we spent the rest of the morning in Turf City. Ate lunch at Macdonald's. Returned and started discussion about the class performance on Friday...which was finished rather quickly.
Then the faculty dance which I was TOTALLY unable to learn at all. Way too fast and instructions were a little unclear.
same old indifference of yesteryear;
a façade once more.
Run for your life.......run forever
your eyes tell a lie and the liar must always die.
I'm still running--

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home