Friday, March 16, 2007

time to show that i learn from experience;


I will not make the same mistakes over again.


artemis rocks^^


A pity dried mangoes are so expensive. Rehearsal today on SYF pieces(what else?) Must remember to add more vibrato to my playing. Especially on the shorter notes. That is, for the Grieg.


And also. Watch the mirror while playing. One of the major problems with ensembles is the crooked-bow syndrome. People tend to change bow angles to avoid hitting other people. Do it too often and it becomes a habit. Generally, I'm referring to a good 90 degrees to the string.


Should really write a book. "101 ways to keep your cello's endpin from sliding." So far the best I've found(excluding your average stopper) are the shoe and the mat. The mat may slide but you can play with one end under your feet to prevent that from happening.


No other comments so I shall close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home