Mood: pensive
i live in the past, but also in the present;
i live for the future.
haunting shades from a time forgotten;
shapeshifting, warping, convalescing and yet dissolving again; the semi-solid reality of not so long ago.
among them, day by day; warding them off with brightness, warmth and colour
but wraithlike one becomes, more and more; constantly changing position.
Identities are hard to see.
......and on a more humourous note, my teacher can't fix his desk because he has a screw loose.
Off to invent more inventions then. By and by, the ability will come to create more pieces to form the completed puzzle.
Duality. I've been doing this for so long. Words can have many meanings.
Duelity. Some conflicts are best left in cryptic form.
I just realised how cramped the line is at morning assembly. We're packed so closely together that when we turn around to face the flag, everyone bumps shoulders. Rained today and I got semi-drenched and very exhausted carrying my bicycle up and down the steps of school. Well, at least I was the first stringer in school today. Tried to practise from 6.30 to 7 but there isn't really much one can do with a bow that...
No, the bows in the strings room are good! Really! Seriously! *puts on a very large and fake grin*
hide no longer, secret and strange angel;
it is time to face the world once more. A final tidying up of the blog, and I'll probably put the URL on my nick or something.
Lights, Camera, ......
Stop.
I have no need for those here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home