WARNING: SUPER LAME CONVO
About 8.30 pm. My PM: "last round. Never mind, we'll use squares after that"
Fung I responds.
[Fung.I][07S61][HCSE] says:
after squares?
hcse, hciso, snyo-Kenneth (It's a CELLO, idiots.) says:
use cubes
hcse, hciso, snyo-Kenneth (It's a CELLO, idiots.) says:
then after that use ^4
[Fung.I][07S61][HCSE] says:
i was thinking triangle
hcse, hciso, snyo-Kenneth (It's a CELLO, idiots.) says:
im sure that will strike a chord with the audience
hcse, hciso, snyo-Kenneth (It's a CELLO, idiots.) says:
im SUUUUUUUURE
[Fung.I][07S61][HCSE] says:
triangle sounds nice la
hcse, hciso, snyo-Kenneth (It's a CELLO, idiots.) says:
no pitch one
hcse, hciso, snyo-Kenneth (It's a CELLO, idiots.) says:
how u play softball with it
[Fung.I][07S61][HCSE] says:
but it can strike a chord
[Fung.I][07S61][HCSE] says:
actually, after last round should be time we pay up for drinks
hcse, hciso, snyo-Kenneth (It's a CELLO, idiots.) says:
okok
[Fung.I][07S61][HCSE] says:
so pay up
hcse, hciso, snyo-Kenneth (It's a CELLO, idiots.) says:
we use the triangle if it somehow strikes a chord in our circle and damages it
hcse, hciso, snyo-Kenneth (It's a CELLO, idiots.) says:
why i pay
hcse, hciso, snyo-Kenneth (It's a CELLO, idiots.) says:
u pay down lar
[Fung.I][07S61][HCSE] says:
i paid already
hcse, hciso, snyo-Kenneth (It's a CELLO, idiots.) says:
-_-
hcse, hciso, snyo-Kenneth (It's a CELLO, idiots.) says:
ouch, nosebleed
hcse, hciso, snyo-Kenneth (It's a CELLO, idiots.) says:
all your fault lar.
hcse, hciso, snyo-Kenneth (It's a CELLO, idiots.) says:
make me pay through the nose
[Fung.I][07S61][HCSE] says:
i pay by my hands
[Fung.I][07S61][HCSE] says:
how u hold money with your nose?
hcse, hciso, snyo-Kenneth (It's a CELLO, idiots.) says:
huh
hcse, hciso, snyo-Kenneth (It's a CELLO, idiots.) says:
u dun get that one ar.
[Fung.I][07S61][HCSE] says:
[Fung.I][07S61][HCSE] says:
hcse, hciso, snyo-Kenneth (It's a CELLO, idiots.) says:
pay thru the nose= i cant afford
[Fung.I][07S61][HCSE] says:
too bad
[Fung.I][07S61][HCSE] says:
u go for last round wat
hcse, hciso, snyo-Kenneth (It's a CELLO, idiots.) says:
my wallet is not e-last-ic ok.....
hcse, hciso, snyo-Kenneth (It's a CELLO, idiots.) says:
cannot stretch to cover all the expenses
[Fung.I][07S61][HCSE] says:
,,,
hcse, hciso, snyo-Kenneth (It's a CELLO, idiots.) says:
yah i know
hcse, hciso, snyo-Kenneth (It's a CELLO, idiots.) says:
it failed sit & reach
[Fung.I][07S61][HCSE] says:
i thought u are income elastic?
[Fung.I][07S61][HCSE] says:
oops sry
[Fung.I][07S61][HCSE] says:
u din take econ.
hcse, hciso, snyo-Kenneth (It's a CELLO, idiots.) says:
eh
hcse, hciso, snyo-Kenneth (It's a CELLO, idiots.) says:
u very nice ar
hcse, hciso, snyo-Kenneth (It's a CELLO, idiots.) says:
give me terms that i dun understand
[Fung.I][07S61][HCSE] says:
wait
[Fung.I][07S61][HCSE] says:
no
[Fung.I][07S61][HCSE] says:
beer is price elastic
hcse, hciso, snyo-Kenneth (It's a CELLO, idiots.) says:
i thought only tea was price elastic
hcse, hciso, snyo-Kenneth (It's a CELLO, idiots.) says:
never heard of beer tarik
[Fung.I][07S61][HCSE] says:
OMT
hcse, hciso, snyo-Kenneth (It's a CELLO, idiots.) says:
??
[Fung.I][07S61][HCSE] says:
oh my sky
hcse, hciso, snyo-Kenneth (It's a CELLO, idiots.) says:
i must blog this
hcse, hciso, snyo-Kenneth (It's a CELLO, idiots.) says:
^^
--------------
Typical day. Walked to the SALT center, found nobody there, and crossed the road to NY for music lessons. I mostly ignored the shouts I got from people.
reputation-wise, the very best barbarians of the country, of their level;
moving house? the only thing I'm moving is your heads, out of my sight;
oh for a bow that could shoot them down where they stand.
now that would be something you all would understand better.
just because you all are right on top of a hill doesn't mean you can look down on everyone else
All in all, a rather good day.
--------------------------
late night conversations:
one must reach a compromise between the heart and the head;
and not instead be ruled by either one of those.
-holding course and aim;
you all will know where to find me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home