laughs: happily, amusedly, sardonically, sarcastically.
In your face.
the new dimension;
twisted minds and constant adjustment
one more labyrinth to unravel.
I will? must? should? not fall again.
CNY;
Same old stuff. Reunion dinner at Grandma's house. Chatted a bit with cousins.
I have learnt the Artemis fac dance. After practising for two nights from 1-2 am. Long time spent due to the probable shock that my mum will have when she sees me trying to dance.
I am not one with a talent for dancing. But if the dance is cool enough (yes Artemis fac dance is damn cool) I don't mind having a go. It's my own faculty too after all.
Didn't watch the performance part of the celebration because I was.... playing with rectangular-shaped objects that had numbers on them in the Strings room. No specification so I can't be reported. =p Then I spent the fair part assisting the class stall...by ferrying supplies to them from Coro on my bike. 2 trips and one more after the celebration to fetch the extra sausages home proved to be very tiring.
Fac dance wasn't a fair competition. Our dance music started even before we had a chance to spread out and we danced in cramped conditions. Or tried to. I had difficulty staying next to my partner. So the entire dance messed up- sort of.
Artemis dance is still the coolest IMO. Although I'll say Ares is nice too. But I don't like their music.
That's about all for today cos I'm going to look for all the other fac dance videos and watch them. =p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home