There are always those who are perpetually at the top of the ladder, and it makes one wonder just how they maintain their position seemingly without effort.
I don't know what to write. Nothing comes. But I just feel like writing. And perhaps sending a cucumber or two with my next letter to my angel(yes, it's that game where people send letters to each other).
Star Watch. Didn't see a lot of stars... Saw Orion but that was about it. Spent a lot of time watching Apollo 13.
No matter how much I do, it just pales in comparison with the works of others. Academics excepted but those aren't my true focus.
I will work till I deserve my place
I will work till I am worthy.
Assuming I don't collapse of exhaustion.
Accepted and nearly completely relinquished. It's not my seat, I didn't get there first.
Tired. CNY's coming. Is already here. Plain bored. Maybe things will look better in the morning.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home