Am feeling very depressed now. And when that happens I go play my cello... but there just isn't enough time to use on my practice. I'm staying up late tonight to finish the Pharm Chem tutorial and learning the fac dance tomorrow, and then maybe playing pool after that(slack time, FINALLY) so I'll end up dead by the end of tomorrow.
Was hoping for a little break in the monotony of school life through the introduction of a junior class. But no, due to some lapse in communication I have neither an angel nor a mortal.
I think I should have gotten used to this long ago. Even so, a life comprised entirely of routine lectures, tutorials, and the occasional card game in between is exactly the state of (non)existence I've tried so hard to avoid.
so strike me down, what does it matter to anyone?
what does it matter to me?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home