Tuesday, July 25, 2006

BLUE MILK RUN.


At least I think that's the term. THANKS A LOT NANCY TAY. I went all the way down to Orchard Rd and back(Music Essentials) just to replace that string I broke in Sweden. Tay's been bugging me about it practically every other day. Then I come back just after orch ends, find out everyone just went home, and guess what? Tay didn't even come for orch. She was at home SLEEPING.


Teachers can be so troublesome sometimes.


Then I had to run for the 961 at the bus stop. Some say ladies are bad drivers. That's sexist. I won't go so far as to agree with that, but I WILL say that blind woman sitting all the way in front was a REALLY BAD ONE. (Blind being meant derogatorily, not literally.) I ran all the way to the bus stop just as the bus was leaving, caught up with it, spent like maybe 10 seconds waving my hands frantically at the bus driver and running and panting at the same time. And she took ABSOLUTELY NO NOTICE. I doubt she'd have seen me if I'd ran in front of the bus and yelled. And that Ma Siyuan just stoned there and didn't do anything to stop the bus.

--------------------


I hate speech restrictions.


There's only so much I can write without getting killed by other ppl.

1 Comments:

At 10:06 PM , Blogger E. Wong said...

heehee. i use to take 961 home : ) <3.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home