Sunday, August 06, 2006

given up on tormenting me already?


Heh. I figured it wouldn't last.


Finally, a piece of good news: My cello is coming back soon! Turns out fingerboard glueing is only $40. So there isn't even any point in calling up the insurance people.


Hahaha. Can't wait!


And screw the system. What's the point of crapping about all that, seriously? It's not like I can do anything much in a short amount of time. I'm just going to do what I've always done: follow it as little as possible and tweak rules just that little bit.


One thing I enjoy is looking for loopholes in the rules. And exploiting them to my advantage.


Or maybe I'm just seeking attention. How about that. It does attract quite a number of stares when you cycle on the second floor, vault over railings and play cello outside your class for all to hear. I do bring all sorts of weird stuff into class.


Sigh. My bicycle's currently not working. Went over a bump on the way up the JC hill and the gear mechanism totally messed up. It'll be a while before I can race down the school hill and speed through that just-wide-enough gap in the barriers without braking. There's always a risk factor. What if I miss the gap and hit one of the barriers instead?


That sort of stuff makes life on a bicycle so much more interesting.


Simply can't wait to return to terrorising drivers. Especially since I like to wear black. Including at night. When I'm cycling.


It's dangerous though. Maybe a little too dangerous.


JC orch ppl commented that I have a 'punk' look. Do I really? *grins* well I'm happy as it is so who cares about their opinion. Not like it's a negative one anyway.


It does improve my mood when I throw all my knives(metaphorically speaking) out at someone. Fortunately for me I do know some people who are good at dodging knives. ^^


This is so weird. I'm happy that I'm finally happy. After such a long time. Not happy as in euphoric happy, but at least im not feeling like crap today.


Maybe it's because my mum and little bro are in Shanghai. Which means a lot less noise in the house for me.

1 Comments:

At 11:07 PM , Blogger E. Wong said...

"And screw the system. What's the point of crapping about all that, seriously? It's not like I can do anything much in a short amount of time. I'm just going to do what I've always done: follow it as little as possible and tweak rules just that little bit."


YESSSSSS
if you were a girl, my only reaction would be

"you go girl :)"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home