2 tests tmrw and I haven't studied.
I don't want to study.....but I'll have to sooner or later.
I'm a depressed guy, ok.
If I take this fatalistically, I'm going to hate the lack of control I have over events.... If I suscribe to determinism I'll die under the weight of my burden of responsibility.
Oedipus and Frankenstein sought knowledge and truth. And in doing so, they destroyed themselves. They were, in fact, not looking for the truth, but what they desired... for there are times when the truth leaves much to be desired.
which should not be desired. And so did I.
just forget it, won't you?

1 Comments:
oedipus and frankenstein sought purpose. they sought understanding. and we all do. the reason why they destroyed themselves cause they wallow in self-pity (not that i am saying you do) :). hee : ).
we all in a purpose in life. without purpose, there is no desire, and without desire, we ain't human : ). no one can have total control over anything and it is this sense of apprehension that makes life all the more interesting <3.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home